This address was presented by video presentation followed by commentators. Prof. Joseph E. Stiglitz presents his views on how political leaders can address issues of redistribution in the
context of globalization. In particular, he responds to the following
- What is the relationship between economic and political
- Are the possibilities for redistribution constrained by
- Does globalization mean greater and greater inequality
- What are the likely political consequences of greater
- Should there be greater regulation of the role of
money in elections?
- Is a redistributive agenda possible today?
do some describe such an agenda as 'the politics of envy'?